tip for 6 year olds: dont do TOO well in elementary school, your parents will expect those 5 years of grades for the majority of your school life
at this point, i think marvel owes us a scene in the next avengers movie where natasha is like wHERE WERE ALL OF YOU?
"it was serious, clint"
"yeah but i had a thing"
"PEOPLE DIED, CLINT.”
in an alternate scenario: clint is like “WELL YEAH I WAS BUSY. DID YOU HEAR ABOUT ALL OF EURASIA GETTING WIPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH” “…no?” “YEAH. YOU’RE WELCOME FOR THAT.”
Basically I want Clint to be like this
- slut shaming doesnt make you cool
- literally no one cares if you smoke weed every day
- literally no one
- do not be afraid to make eye contact with people in the hallway
- thank the people who serve you lunch
- say hello to the janitors
- appreciate your parents
- establish good friendships with teachers who care the most
- it wont make you a teacher’s pet so stfu
- stop spending so much time on the computer if you want better grades and more sleep